Frost is an experimental Full Site Editing theme for WordPress that extends the power of the editor and enables builders to create amazing websites.
Below is a step-by-step guide to help you get started:
Install the Frost WordPress Theme
- Download the Frost theme. The latest version is available on GitHub.
- In your dashboard, go to Appearance > Themes > Add New.
- Click the Upload Theme button and then click Choose File.
- Locate the Frost theme on your desktop and then click Install Now.
- Click Active and Frost will be successfully installed.
Insert Frost Block Patterns
With the release of WordPress 5.9, users can now search for and add patterns via the block editor inserter and explorer. Here are the steps:
- Click the + button in the editor, and select Browse all.
- At the top of block editor inserter panel, click Patterns.
- Choose from available patterns or click the Explore button.
- Browse patterns and insert the pattern you wish to use.
For an enhanced experience, use the Block Pattern Explorer plugin.