A splash page introduces a website or product with a graphical element. It directs the user to explore the site further or take immediate action, such as signing up for an email list or connecting on social media.
Perhaps your website is not fully developed, or the content is a work in progress. In this case, a splash page is a perfect way to build momentum and establish an audience.
This guide will help you create a split-screen splash page using the Frost WordPress theme. Use it as a temporary solution or as a landing page.
Split-Screen Splash Page Examples
Here are some examples of split-screen splash pages created with Frost:
How to Create a Split-Screen Splash Page
Creating a splash page with Frost is simple. Here are the steps:
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to Pages > Add New.
- On the right side of your screen, go to Page > Page Attributes and select the Blank page template.
- In the block editor, click + button, click Browse all, go to the Patterns tab, select Page, and then choose between the option you prefer: Cover on left, text on right or Text on left, cover on right.
- Customize accordingly: Image, Heading, Text, and Buttons.
- Publish your splash page and share it with everyone.