Instagram has quickly become one of the most popular social media channels for designers, developers, and businesses of all sizes.
It’s a great way to connect with potential clients and showcase your work in an engaging, personal way. So why not make it easy for that to happen?
This comprehensive guide will help you create a link page using WordPress and Frost. Use it as a Linktree alternative or for your Instagram link in bio.
The Frost Library plugin includes two options: Black background and White background. Additionally, thanks to custom background colors available in the WordPress block editor—solid and gradient—you can make it your own.
Link Page Examples
Below are some examples of link pages created with Frost:
Link Page – Black Background
Link Page – White Background
Link Page – Solid Background
Link Page – Gradient Background
How to Create a Link Page
Creating a link page with Frost is quite simple. Here are the steps:
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to Pages > Add New.
- On the right side of your screen, go to Page > Page Attributes and select the Canvas page template.
- In the block editor, click the Frost Library link to open the library modal consisting of Block Patterns, Page Layouts, and Starter Sites.
- Go to the Block Patterns tab and select Link Page. Choose between the option you prefer: Black background or White background.
- Customize accordingly: Image, Social Media Icons, and Links.
- Publish your link page and share it with everyone.